Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Fashion Obsession: Perfect Work Tote

FASHION OBSESSION: Perfect Work Tote

I can't believe I haven't posted since the beginning of the month. August....and summer for that matter.... is damn near over. A lot has been going on and I've been quite busy.

I just HAD to post after catching up on one of my favorite bloggers posts and found a FAB post about work bags. I'd been obsessing over getting a new one myself. I have one, my tried and true tote, that I carried so much the straps were so tore down and even the leather looked beat down. I finally broke down and got a new one and I love it! I feel like new woman LOL!




So, check out NUSophisticate's blog on perfect work totes (Hey, I'm working SMART with this post. She pretty much did a FAB job with giving the high end and low end options for FABulicious work bags!)

My next bag purchase will be this:

Zara Pleated Shopper



I know that NEITHER of these are anything new, but I'm not one to buy something just because it's popular. It takes a while for something to reaaaaally stick with me when it comes to spending my own money on an item I'm going to wear over and over and over. Once I'm obsessed, I will use and wear one item to the damn death. LOL

Well, ladies stay FAB... I'll come back soon with a more substantial update 

Xisses Miss Jane


No comments: